CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

%$#@!&*^%$@#

i wonder why can't we live harmony in this world? Why can't all people in this world is nice person? How can people act and think like an animals? I hate all this bad people. @#@!%%$#%$$##$^&*%$##@.... i keep thinking about all this 'tidak berperikemanusian'thing. If only i can do the same thing they do to the victim. Eh kurang ajar ohhh... Waaa... sakit hati... Especially when they do this thing to baby, kids... aduh S**L oh kan.. Mrsjordan told me something about the *** Tuttttsss... and it keeps bothering my mind.

mrs jordan : ada ko dengar cita c lan pasal budak *** tu?
me : napa?
mrs jordan : Dia punya trauma sampai she can't even recognice her own father!!!
me : eh.. kuang ajar OOO...
mrs jordan : Putus bah ****** dia!!
me : ah... napa?
mrs jordan : napa apa? kena gigit lah bah... (biasalah, i ni slow sikit)
me : speechless...

ehh... i always 'Doa from ALLah S.W.T.' kc tangkap lah ni semua Penjahat. I know one day, ni semua Penjahat kena balas juga. Termasuk 'Lelaki Itu (1) ngan Lelaki itu(2)'...

0 comments: