CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oreo & Chiyo


eh forget to update about Oreo (actually malas bah gia..)Yg that day me & lau kung sent Oreo to my 'besan' house kan.. suddenlykan c oreo jd garang. Actually c Oreo never see any cat before. Adalah 1 time after we come back from Oreo's grooming at SAMC, we drop by at Gay's house. Gay is a cat lover. she have a lot of domestic short hair ( che.. kc glamour sikit bah )trus dorang pg attack c Oreo. Kuang asam kan... (gay, if u read this .. soli)So, back to my story, Oreo so fierce and hissing all the times. she even bite and scratch my hand. Eh... mummy miss Oreo a lots actually. But my besan Nor just MMS Oreo & Chiyo in one room (cage). alah happynya... ada harapan lah. Hopefully they projek cepat2 lah. bah thats all for today.

0 comments: