CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

weekend




I went back to my parents house at kg. sungai padang Papar last week and we have soo much fun. Saturday morning we went out for breakfast and we bought kites.My kids always ask daddy to buy them a kites but daddy always told them ' haiya.. daddy can make better than kedai one. daddy is champion in making kites bah'( yalah tu...). So finally, he bought for them. My kids so excited, me too actually becoz i never play one before. That morning not so windy so the father bring them to Pandai Manis Beach. Im not follow them becoz its soo hot and i want to see the preparation for our 'Sagu lunch' in the afternoon.So,in the evening they continue again and isaac can fly the kite. He so happy... ya.. i also jumped around becoz soo excited (yalah mummy pun never fly kite.)After we play kite, we went to Tamu Papar and after that we watch AF together and then.... Sleep loh...

0 comments: