CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008


Hallooo... i finally write something in my blog and mummy aby is laughing behind me becoz she can read what i wrote before i post. Ok lets me introduce u to my 3 little monster. My 1st monster is Isaac Wong. He is soo loving just like the father and a 'Taiko' at his school. Isaac is so special to me. I dont know how to explain but he really really special. My 2nd monster is Aiesya Wong, she is really really sweet and so ' tukang kipas' i think she get it from the Ghani's family. and my 3rd monster and really a monster becoz she is so 'garang' and she looks just like Isaac and the name is Nadyne Ashika Wong (My baba choose this name ) ... sometimes i cant imagine that im a mother of three. But im soo happy with my life and i get good 'salary' also from my lao kung (hehehe) ...

0 comments: